Colombian Handmade Jewelry
Inspired by: Iceland
The beautiful Hallgrímur Earrings were inspired by Hallgrímskirkja (church of Hallgrímur) is a Lutheran parish church in Reykjavík, Iceland. At 74.5 meters (244 ft) high, it is the largest church in Iceland and among the tallest structures in the country.
Through a plethora of different designs, colors, and textures, we hope the essence of Sanin Jewelry can be an extension of your personality and be part of your special moments. Pair these gorgeous, handmade earrings with one of our CAVI Dresses
silver plated brass
CARE OF YOUR PRODUCT:
Following these brief tips, your jewelry will have greater durability:
- Wear your jewelry after applying perfume, creams and fragrances.
- You should not take the product to places such as: swimming pools, salt water, sauna, Turkish bath, gym or spas.
- Store each piece in independent bags away from sunlight and in cool places. Also, don’t store jewelry in plastic bags. Some plastics emit vapors that can pit and discolor your pieces.
- Avoid contact with water or moisture of any kind.
- Clean jewelry with soft, dry cloths.