Colombian Handmade Jewelry
This piece was inspired by Albi Cathedral, the most important Catholic building in Albi, France. First built as a fortress in the aftermath of the Albigensian Crusade; begun in 1282 and under construction for 200 years, it is claimed to be the largest brick building in the world.
Pair this set of earrings with one of our CAVI Designs
Materials | 24k gold plated brass
CARE OF YOUR PRODUCT:
Following these brief tips, your jewelry will have greater durability:
- Wear your jewelry after applying perfume, creams and fragrances.
- You should not take the product to places such as: swimming pools, salt water, sauna, Turkish bath, gym or spas.
- Store each piece in independent bags away from sunlight and in cool places. Also, don’t store jewelry in plastic bags. Some plastics emit vapors that can pit and discolor your pieces.
- Avoid contact with water or moisture off any kind.
- Clean jewelry with soft, dry cloths.