Colombian Handmade Jewelry
The stunning Spiral-L Earrings were developed by the natives of the American continent hundreds of years ago, this circular shape is called a Spiral, and it is part of the pre-Colombian art works. It is a privilege for Sanin and CAVI to keep our history alive through a piece of jewelry.
Materials | silver plated brass
CARE OF YOUR PRODUCT:
Following these brief tips, your jewelry will have greater durability:
- Wear your jewelry after applying perfume, creams and fragrances.
- You should not take the product to places such as: swimming pools, salt water, sauna, Turkish bath, gym or spas.
- Store each piece in independent bags away from sunlight and in cool places. Also, don’t store jewelry in plastic bags. Some plastics emit vapors that can pit and discolor your pieces.
- Avoid contact with water or moisture off any kind.
- Clean jewelry with soft, dry cloths.