Star of Condestable Chapel Earrings
Colombian Handmade Jewelry
The unique and stunning Star of Condestable Chapel Earrings were inspired by The Chapel of Condestable. The Chapel is hexagonal and octagonal which at its base It has a dazzling dragging star-shaped vault. The technical mixture of glass and stone allow passage of light into these earrings. They don't weigh a lot either. Perfect to go along any of our beautiful CAVI designs.
Material: silver plated brass
CARE OF YOUR PRODUCT:
Following these brief tips, your jewelry will have greater durability:
- Wear your jewelry after applying perfume, creams and fragrances.
- You should not take the product to places such as: swimming pools, salt water, sauna, Turkish bath, gym or spas.
- Store each piece in independent bags away from sunlight and in cool places. Also, don’t store jewelry in plastic bags. Some plastics emit vapors that can pit and discolor your pieces.
- Avoid contact with water or moisture off any kind.
- Clean jewelry with soft, dry cloths.